In early 2020 I created a Twitch stream that I stream on some (but not all) weeks. The series is informally titled Twitch Solves IMO Shortlist.
- Working on IMO shortlist or other contest problems with other viewers.
- Twitch chat asking questions about various things
- Games: metal league StarCraft, AoPS FTW!, Baba Is You, etc. I have a preference for somewhat difficult puzzle games.
I also upload past broadcasts to YouTube.
You can find a schedule for the stream, also below. Friday night at 8pm Eastern is the usual time.
Software used on the stream includes:
- Streamed by Open Broadcaster Software
- LaTeX typeset with TeX Live and Beamer, viewed in Zathura
- White board via Miro
- Geometry diagrams using GeoGebra Classic 5
- Music by Pretzel Rocks
- Soundboard with Soundux
- Stream overlays from StreamLabs
- Firefox as web browser
- Nightbot for !commands