Some other places on the Internet you can find me:
Here’s a little about myself, including things I like so much that I think you should try them too!
I am an avid fan of the MIT mystery hunt and other puzzle hunt activities. I have participated in the MIT mystery hunt in 2017. These days, I usually hunt on ✈✈✈ Galactic Trendsetters ✈✈✈.
The two puzzle hunts that I worked most with were:
- 2021 hunt: highlights of mine include Le chiffre indéchiffrable Clueless, Divided Is Us.
- The 2021 MOP mini-hunt.
If you want to learn more about puzzle hunts, check the dedicated page.
Hanabi is a cooperative logic-based deduction game. I spend quite a bit of time playing Hanabi online with the Hyphen-ated group, which plays the game at a rather high level, as well as with my students. I am vEnhance on the hanab.live website.
I wrote a short introduction to the rules and conventions to get new players up to speed, which might be useful if you’d like to learn the rules of the game and the basics of the Hyphen-ated conventions.
Other games I enjoy include StarCraft, Baba is You (logic/puzzle), and many more. In addition to my Steam list, here’s a long list of games I enjoy with short descriptions of each. I generally like games with a learning curve or games with engaging story.
I am a devoted Arch Linux user. Some details about my setup:
- Window manager: i3, with py3status and rofi
- Browser: Firefox
- Browser homepage (click the timer to change target date)
- Editor: Vim
- File manager: Thunar
- Monospace font: Inconsolata
- MUA: NeoMutt
- TeX distribution: TeX Live
- Shell: Fish, using xfce4-terminal
- Todo list: Taskwarrior, with Vit and inthe.AM.