Some other places on the Internet you can find me:
Here’s a little about myself, including things I like so much that I think you should try them too!
If you want to learn more about puzzle hunts, check the dedicated page.
I wrote a short introduction to the rules and H-group conventions if you’d like to get into the game and the strategies my group uses. I also wrote a blog post about why I like the game.
Other games I enjoy include StarCraft, Baba is You (logic/puzzle), and many more. In addition to my Steam list, here’s a long list of games I enjoy with short descriptions of each. I generally like games with a learning curve or games with engaging story.
By the way, I use Arch Linux. Some details about my setup:
- Window manager: i3, with py3status and rofi
- Browser: qutebrowser
- Browser homepage (click the timer to change target date)
- Editor: NeoVim
- File manager: Thunar
- Monospace font: Inconsolata
- Mail user agent: NeoMutt
- TeX distribution: TeX Live
- Shell: Fish, using xfce4-terminal
- To-do list: Taskwarrior, with Vit and inthe.AM.
- Favorite triangle center: Orthocenter
- Favorite circle: A-mixtilinear incircle
- Favorite color: Aquamarine
- Favorite movies: A Whisker Away, I Want My Hat Back
- Favorite music group: Dreamcatcher
- Favorite song: Paradise SIYEON
- Math contest photos and history
- Myers-Briggs: INFJ-T, but see criticism of the MBTI
- Monkeytype: > 150wpm
- StarCraft announcer: D.Va
- Favorite city: Duluth, Minnesota
- Most hated city: New York