I am an undergraduate at MIT, majoring in mathematics. My expected graduation date is 2018.
CV / Resume
Here's a link to a two-page CV, minus my phone number and address.
See the second section of my publications page.
- Preferred Linux distribution: Arch Linux
- TeX distribution: TeX Live
- Editor: Vim
- Window manager: i3
- Favorite integer: 0
- Digits of Pi known: About 220
- Favorite standard card game: Canadian Fish
- Favorite non-standard card game: Yomi
- Favorite computer game: The Battle for Wesnoth
- Favorite olympiad subject: Geometry
- Favorite triangle center: Orthocenter
- Favorite circle: A-mixtilinear incircle
- Favorite color: Aqua green (close to #00FFBF)
Link to Dotfiles on GitHub, for the other Linux users reading this.
Math Contest History
During my time as a high school student, I participated extensively on mathematical olympiads. I was a USAMO winner in 2014 (score 41) and earned a gold medal as TWN2 at the 55th IMO 2014 in Cape Town, South Africa. See here for all my past scores.
I also attended the 30th Research Science Institute in 2013.
Here is how much scratch paper I used for contest preparation over my four years of high school.
The medal on the left is a USAMO winner medal; the medal on the right is an IMO gold medal.