- Linux: Arch Linux, using i3. (dot-files on GitHub)
- Editor: Vim
- Some favorite games: Canadian Fish, Yomi, The Battle for Wesnoth, Ghost Trick.
- Favorite triangle center: Orthocenter
- Favorite circle: A-mixtilinear incircle
- Favorite color: Aqua green (close to #00FFBF)
Math Contest History
During my time as a high school student, I participated extensively on mathematical olympiads. I was a USAMO winner in 2014 (score 41) and earned a gold medal as TWN2 at the 55th IMO 2014 in Cape Town, South Africa. See here for all my past scores.
I also attended the 30th Research Science Institute in 2013.
Here is a lower bound on how much scratch paper I used for contest preparation over my four years of high school.
The medal on the left is a USAMO winner medal; the medal on the right is an IMO gold medal.